As technical assistant R&D, you will be providing support to the technical departments of Karizma Luce and Light4U. After an extensive training phase, you will be an important part of the process of planning, developing, launching, and managing products in the portfolio of Karizma Luce and Light4U.
Building delightful lighting together.
At Karizma Luce and Light4U, we create lighting that exactly matches the wishes of your customers. Whatever they are doing at that moment. At any time. And wherever they are.
We both do that in our own way. At Karizma Luce we master the art of creating wonderful ambiances and at Light4U we love to build on lighting with smart functionalities.
We do this from the same passion for lighting, but with a focus on different markets. It is precisely because of this difference that we strengthen each other.
We do this from our joint home base in Joure, in the north of the Netherlands. Here we share more than just our R&D, testing, and production facilities. We also exchange our knowledge and ideas. It is a place full of energy, where everything comes together. Will you soon join us?
To ensure success, our new colleague should have the following skills:
- Be able to see the big picture, and have a basic understanding of mechanical engineering and electronics.
- Understanding of basic management and administration including the ability to write and review specifications, order, and check according to specs.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and the proven ability to communicate well at all levels to people within and outside of Karizma Luce and Light4U.
- Experience in report writing and proofreading skills and an ability to produce reports on technical matters to a high standard.
- The ability to share knowledge and skills with colleagues and to contribute to the development of team skills.
- Good knowledge and competence in using IT packages, including the Microsoft Office suite (including Excel), and prepared to learn new packages as required.
- Able to demonstrate a highly motivated, flexible, and innovative approach to work and produce high-quality and accurate work to set deadlines. Able to show good time management skills and plan and prioritize work accordingly.
- Driving License valid in the EU.
- English language in word and writing Level B2 (independent user).
• Communicative – Need to achieve – Customer orientation – Focus on quality- Analytical and forward-thinking
Your job in detail.
- You will provide support to the technical departments of Light4U and Karizma Luce like Supply Chain Management, Research and Development, Product Management, and Logistic & Production.
- Based on the inputs from the R&D department and suppliers, you will be summarizing product technical specifications, preparing system documentation, and checking user documentation.
- Creating bills of materials in the system and system maintenance of the product and product parts
- Processing optical and thermal measurements and managing the database of the results, responsible for up-to-date information.
Curious? Led’s do it!
Enthusiastic about the profile? Tell us why you think we should hire you. Send your resume with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like more information? Please feel free to contact us!